AND DO I REALLY WANT TO is organise you
Found this link on facebook
It was interesting to say the least.
- Clever idea the rail but I'd be worried about the kids pulling knives off the magnets.
- All very well if you have a pantry but hard to do with little space.
- Do you have enough room to stand these up. Mine are in a drawer
- Clever but I just put them upside down on the pot and stack the pots. Saves chasing them around.
- I have an old shed gate which I would love to do in my own house. DREAMS
- Kids would have a ball pulling those off.
- Just imagining cleaning them off after a dust storm.
- Now that is a doer if I had deep drawers... when I build the dream house i will ;)
- We use these in the coolroom. ALREADY DONE
- AGAIN DONE - station pantries need to be organised
- Still remember the last basket collapsing.
- If only I had hanging closet space. BUILD new house is on the list.
- AGAIN don't these people have dust. Must add walk in wardrobe to dream house list
- OCD???? Anyone
- Thats if you put things back on the hanger or wear them straight off
- For all one belt -- cool
- Again my sunnies end up in a different car each time
Okay time to skip a few... some good ideas but not going to analyse all
24 and 25 is something I do not. One room in my cottage has a magnetic wall and is turning into a great storage item.
34 that is a brilliant idea. I'm always chasing cleaner. Although these days I am cutting chemicals out more and more and going back to simple cleaners
35 - in the bush this equates to good, jeans and socks, tops and jocks
46 and 48 - must do as they drive me nuts
5 and 52 - They must have seen my schoolroom