Sunday, June 24, 2012

A GOOD mates voice will be in your head at every moment no matter how far from each other you are

Many of my best mates are often a long way from me and miss moments in my life but they are never far from my thoughts....AND with every action I take their voices are in my head either egging me on or yelling at me  :)

            'A GOOD FRIEND TEST!

           This is GOOD...I expect it back too!
           I especially like the last sentence!!!!!!

           A simple friend , when visiting, acts like a guest.
           A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself and doesn't feel even the least bit 
                 weird shutting your 'beer/vodka drawer' with her foot!

           A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party.
           A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.

           A simple friend has never seen you cry ..
           A real friend shoulder is soggy from your tears..

           A simple friend hates it when you call after they've gone to bed.
           A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.

           A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems.
           A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.

           A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
           A real friend calls you after you had a fight.

           A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
           A real friend expects to always be there for you!


           Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis