Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Minute with Outback Girl

I found this on www.bigpictureclasses.com/alie.php, you have just one minute to answer

One Minute with Outback Girl

You have to respond to the following statements in just ONE minute. 

ONE time when I was little, I loved watching the sunset in my cubby with the dogs. 

ONE day I hope to  

ONE movie (or book) is THE SWEETEST THING, I laugh every time I watch the uncut DVD version. 

If I had to create with ONE color for the rest of my life, it would be red BUT just one colour???? I love too many to really want to pick just one.  Life is colour.

ONE of my best strategies for fueling my creativity is to troll social media such as facebook, blogs and twitter.  Connecting people with people is great. 

If I could add ONE hour to my day, I would read and listen to music. 

ONE thing you really need to know about me is I love what I do and am passionate about the outback 

ONE thing I know for sure is laughter, friends and roadtrips are the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis