Friday, August 19, 2011

I am starting to worry...

I do have a problem I haven't procrastinated in 11 days and I am started to worry.


What has happened to me?  All this productiveness is starting to get to me.  Maybe this email in school time is the start of my procrastination revival.


Okay on a less serious note, how is life??????

I'm going great.

Work is great.  My job and website is flying along and earning heaps of money.  I just can't believe it.  This might all work.  Mind you I now have to spend that money on business costs.  Easy In - Easy Out.  By the end of this year I may be on a really good wicket. 

I get an early mark from work today got a grandparent coming so I will finish work at 1pm.  Mind you can see myself still being in the schoolroom doing other work. 

Back to the productivity and procrastination issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis