Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Outback Girl invades FaceBook

That's right, I am now officially on facebook.  

 
 
For those not always on blogspot you can now follow me on good old facebook. On my FB page I also share some funnies and one liners to keep it interesting.



Now to all those I haven't talked to in a while life has been busy.  Unpacking, cleaning and setting up a new house and schoolroom have taken centrefront of all my time.  In between all that I have been battling mice, trying to get ahead so they don't start nibbling at nights.

I get my first visitor outside the family tomorrow to my new place and schoolroom.  Will be good to show it off even if all the photos are not on the wall.  

Well, time for me to keep cleaning or organising.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis