Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

Life is often filled with moments of stupidity not malice.  

People often don't think about what they are doing and saying.  This often seen in print on facebook but I don't blame facebook as these people do/say the same things in life.  People need to also take responsibility for their actions and words.  Sometimes what we say is misconstrued, think carefully about how you say something.

Working in the outback means that I get to enjoy the setting sun.  My currently accommodation has my room positioned on the setting sun and there is nothing better on a rainy day or sunny day looking out the window and watching the sun set as I eat tea.

I love looking after myself on property.  The freedom of cooking my own meal and eating when I want is fantastic.  If means I get to watch the setting sun.  I don't think of the isolation, after long days in the schoolroom a little time by yourself it brilliant.  I also have facebook chat at my finger tips and can make phone calls to friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis