Friday, September 9, 2011

Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome - Samuel Johnson

How true is that.

I often listen to P&C or other community groups and you spend an hour being negative, wasting good meeting time.   Throwing up negativity and bitching about people is SO easy.  No one puts forwards what they would like to do, just what they don't won't.

I am a doer, I like to chuck up ideas or make improvements.  I don't like things getting stale.  This reflects in my schoolroom.  Some parts move on a regular basis as long as it doesn't effect the usability of the schoolroom.

Human's don't like change but it is such a good thing for people.


Our local gonna come in under the clotheline everyday.  Such a friends dude and has been here for quite a few years.  I wonder what the life span of a sand goanna is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis