Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt-

I love a good quote or phrase...they can some up a moment, life or people  AND this blog will be filled with them.
2004 to see black cockies flying through the years at lamb marking in QLD was a whole new world.

Some days I just feel tired and quiet.  Tired of battling on every front and in need of something to go the right direction.  Even if the thing going right is just the fact that I don't drop the whole container on the floor to spill everywhere.

After a day in the schoolroom I often feel like the ocean a low tide, drained.  What is more draining when the jobs list of after school jobs has 15 things listed.

I am a person who NOW compartmentalise my life into family, everyday and work. At the moment 2 of those 3 parts of my life are crappy and it is not in my control to make anything go my way.  Patience is something I have a lot of but some times it is the people around you that pressure you just by asking continuously what is going on.


  This sunset was in 2005 as I was working up to the house for tea after a day fencing.   

 When looking back through photos you are often reminded of beautiful moments with friends and family.

When I started writing this blog I was thinking about writing about governessing, but I have read a couple of great blogs about governessing (Grits and Giggles & Unwritten Etiquette of the Governess World). They made me realise that for me here it is not just about governessing but my whole life.  

My whole life--past memories, present moments and the future.

I am a person whole like to take a problem and look at it from all angles EVEN when I don't agree with those angles.  I feel if I can appreciate the argument from the other side then I can defend my side better.

Of course some times I am just contrary and there is no logical argument.

Time to get organised to head to the house for tea, so until another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis